Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm deeply sorry about the long absence...

As the title says, I'm sorry. I know I haven't posted in a long time and I'll try to explain but I think there is no excuse for me getting frustrated and leaving. That's what happened. As with a lot of things when I start them out, I got annoyed that I felt that no one was reading my blog. Now that I'm back (and see that I have one kind soul who is following me. Special apologies to you OddGhoulOut) I am once again going to try this whole blogging thing. I think, however, I will try to make this more focused on my writing and less an album of my wardrobe (though I might post a few special ones every now and again).

Source


So once again, I'm sorry for being so short focused and easily discouraged. Hopefully, it won't happen again.

In other news, I'm in the final stretches of the school year. Considering how weird and stressful this year has turned out, perhaps it was best I stopped blogging for those few months. My life got pretty wacky (discovering how some of the people I thought were friends were really shallow and untrustworthy people, stressing out about what I should do after I'm done with college, worrying about the future as I sometimes allow myself to do... and I really need to stop that unnecessary stressing). But, one good thing has come out of all this recently. I've been in my university's creative writing program and I can tell my writing has improved (don't worry, I'll be posting some short writing pieces and then, once I get it workshopped, my best short story of this school year). So I guess there's a silver lining to this whole mess after all.

Wow, I can already tell that it's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...