Friday, October 18, 2013

Makeup Review: Shiro Cosmetics Halloween 2013

I came across this website, shirocosmetics.com, recently and fell in love with it. All the makeup is handmade and themed around geeky themes, such as The Hobbit, Fullmetal Alchemist, Minecraft, and (in the case of this set) The Nightmare Before Christmas. I saw this collection and had to buy the full thing. I must say, I'm pretty happy with the purchase.






I apologise that some of the colours are hard to see. Those colours (Zero, Finkelstein, and Oogie Boogie) are quite sheer. Zero is a light pink, Oogie Boogie is a pale green, and Finkelstein is a shimmery white.

Here's a pic of me wearing Two Faced, Pumpkin King, and Something in the Wind.



This set will only be available through October 31st, so hurry up and order yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...