Sunday, October 6, 2013

Update: Comments Now Working

It has come to my attention that the comment making function has been unavailable for a while. I apologise for that, I tried to change the settings for making comments so that I would not get spam comments from people that don't follow this blog. One certain person had commented a few times and those comments were quite rude. I want to encourage a supportive and pleasant community here. Of course, I want everyone to speak their mind and share their opinions, however I believe there is always a way to say what you think without coming across as a jerk.

Hopefully, the commenting is working. If not, let me now by emailing me directly (blackinkandblackcats@gmail.com) and I'll try to fix it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...