Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello there!



My name is Ariadne Blackmoore and welcome to my blog. I've been hesitant to start one because I have a tendency to start things an then abandon them, but I was inspired by some of the blogs I read (see in the side bar under Blogs I Frequent, they're all great reads) and I am going to make an extra special effort to keep this going.

First off, let me tell you what you can expect to find here. I am a newbie or "babybat" to the Goth/dark subculture (and I mean real newcomer, more on this later) so I will be blogging about topics pertaining to that, from my opinions on some of the most talked about debates within the subculture to outfit and make up posts and lots in between. I am also a writer and I might post some of my short stories/other writings on here. It may be only a few of them, but I will post more if you guys like them :) Other than that, I blog about other things I am interested in and maybe a touch of what is going on in my life. I promise not to bombard you with personal drama. That would be cruel torture ;)


mmm tasty pen....
That's it for the intro, now let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...